We would like to inform you that C-Hotels will take the necessary measures so that you can stay covid-safe with us. The health of our hotel guests and staff is our top priority at all times. We hope to welcome you soon.
Watch our video about the measures taken
C-Hotels Cocoon is closed?
Despite the restrictive measures, there is also much that is possible and allowed.
Enjoying a stay in one of the C-Hotels is one of those things.
We are very flexible. If you make a direct reservation, you can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.
We will keep you up-to-date on our website and social media.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you here at the sea!
How can I cancel my reservation?
All reservations booked directly (via hotel website, by phone or email) can be cancelled free of charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
Please contact the reception desk
For all reservations made through booking sites, the conditions of these sites must be followed.
Please contact the booking site in case of cancellation.
What can I do in Ostend?
Enjoy a blissful walk on the beach and get a breath of fresh air on the coast.
For shopping enthusiasts, the stores are open every day, including Sundays.
Culture lovers can also indulge themselves in the various museums or admire the street art route of The Chrystal Ship on foot.
For an overview of the activities: https://www.visitoostende.be/en/see-and-do
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
How does breakfast work?
Breakfast in the breakfast room is not allowed until now.
Between 7am and 11am, you can compose your own breakfast at the breakfast buffet and take it to your room. We guarantee a complete offer and offer this to you in all security.
How does lunch and/or dinner work?
The government has decided that hotels are no longer allowed to offer lunch and/or dinner either.
As a result, we cannot offer half and full board formulas.
However, there is the possibility to order takeaway and have it delivered to the reception.
You can view the available takeaways here
The city of Ostend has decided to make mouth masks mandatory within the city center.
There are a number of exceptions. The obligation to wear a mouth mask does not apply:
- when travelling by car, motorcycle, bicycle or scooter
- during the practice of an intensive sports activity (except hiking)
- during operations requiring strenuous physical exertion
- while consuming food and drink
- for those who have a medical certificate that it is not possible to wear a mouth mask
- for children up to 12 years of age
1.5 metres distancing
C-Hotels believes that the health and safety of our guests and employees deserve the highest priority. We do everything we can to prevent the risks of infection and spreading the coronavirus. The hotel have been fully adjusted to the precautions to ensure we can receive you as safely as possible.
Which measures have we taken?
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
- Signs regarding the guidelines to prevent COVID-19 infections.
- Disinfecting hand gels can be found at every entrance, reception and lift.
- All exposed surfaces such as door knobs, lift buttons, tables, etc. are disinfected using antibacterial solutions very regularly.
- All receptions have a Plexiglas screen (clear protective barrier).
- Employees who have symptoms of COVID-19 must stay at home.
- Online checking in and out prevent long queues at reception.
- Payments take place using a credit card or Bancontact (debit card).
- Employees who come into contact with our guests wear gloves and face masks from a hygienic perspective.
- The use of a mouth mask is mandatory in the breakfast room, except when sitting down.
Thank you, Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders
With Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders' help, we were able to make the hotel corona-safe. We want to thank Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders for the continuous support during these difficult Covid-19 times!