We would like to inform you that C-Hotels will take the necessary measures so that you can stay covid-safe with us. The health of our hotel guests and staff is our top priority at all times. We hope to welcome you soon.
Watch our video about the measures taken
possibility for lunch and dinner
You have undoubtedly heard the news about the closure of the restaurants and cafés following COVID-19 from Monday 19 October 2020.
As a hotel, we want to do everything we can to ensure that your stay continues. That is why we have decided to offer not only breakfast, but also lunch and dinner.
This way you can still enjoy a pleasant holiday by the sea.
Breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room of C-Hotels Cocoon.
The lunches and dinners always take place in the sister hotel C-Hotels Andromeda, only 5 minutes walking distance from C-Hotels Cocoon.
By the way, on the coast, all shops, museums and cinemas remain open, so there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy a pleasant stay. And of course a walk by the sea is also a nice option.
The catering options below are possible during your stay:
1. Buffet breakfast - with supplement
option 1: buffet breakfast in the common breakfast room
Option 2:. You can compose your own breakfast in the breakfast room and take it with you to your room.
Lunch & dinner - with supplement
Option 1: Half board (dinner only)
€ 45 per adult - drinks not included
€ 20 per child (< 12 years old) - excluding drinks
option 2: full board (lunch + dinner)
€ 65 per adult - drinks not included
€ 30 per child (< 12 years) - excluding drinks
Drinks can be ordered on the spot during the meal
Afternoon Tea - offered by C-Hotels Cocoon
Every day our guests can enjoy a piece of pie or cake with a hot cup of coffee or tea in our cosy living room.
All hotel guests are free to order take-away and have it delivered in C-Hotels Cocoon. These meals can be warmed up and consumed in the breakfast room or in the hotel room.
The city of Ostend has decided to make mouth masks mandatory within the city center.
There are a number of exceptions. The obligation to wear a mouth mask does not apply:
- when travelling by car, motorcycle, bicycle or scooter
- during the practice of an intensive sports activity (except hiking)
- during operations requiring strenuous physical exertion
- while consuming food and drink
- for those who have a medical certificate that it is not possible to wear a mouth mask
- for children up to 12 years of age
1.5 metres distancing
C-Hotels believes that the health and safety of our guests and employees deserve the highest priority. We do everything we can to prevent the risks of infection and spreading the coronavirus. The hotel have been fully adjusted to the precautions to ensure we can receive you as safely as possible.
Which measures have we taken?
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the government.
- Signs regarding the guidelines to prevent COVID-19 infections.
- Disinfecting hand gels can be found at every entrance, reception and lift.
- All exposed surfaces such as door knobs, lift buttons, tables, etc. are disinfected using antibacterial solutions very regularly.
- All receptions have a Plexiglas screen (clear protective barrier).
- Employees who have symptoms of COVID-19 must stay at home.
- Online checking in and out prevent long queues at reception.
- Payments take place using a credit card or Bancontact (debit card).
- Employees who come into contact with our guests wear gloves and face masks from a hygienic perspective.
- The use of a mouth mask is mandatory in the breakfast room, except when sitting down.
Can I cancel my reservation?
All reservations made after 01/04/2020 can be cancelled as follows:
- All reservations can be cancelled up to 48 hours before arrival.
If you have made a reservation before 01/04/2020, there is a distinction in the cancellation terms and conditions:
- direct flexible reservation: You can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before your arrival.
- flexible reservation through an OTA (booking.com, expedia, etc.): You can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before your arrival.
- non-refundable reservation: You can cancel your reservation up to 48 hours before arrival and, in return, you will be issued with a voucher that is valid for a year. Or you can rebook your reservation to a later date.
Thank you, Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders
With Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders' help, we were able to make the hotel corona-safe. We want to thank Westtoer and the Province of West Flanders for the continuous support during these difficult Covid-19 times!